CryptDrive

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
T.S. Anna
(@anna)
Estimable Member Admin Registered
Topic starter

Hey all. Here is a link to ARC folder on Cryptpad Drive. You will need to register. I propose we move all our documents there (incl. meeting minutes, spreadsheets, todo lists). Stuff from today (meeting minutes and to-do list) is already there. I also started working on an ARC Talks 2022/23 document - that too is now on the Drive. Please feel free to add, edit, comment etc.

Posted : 31/05/2022 1:07 pm
T.S. Anna
(@anna)
Topic starter

If you experience blinking (this can happen if you have a document open in a tab for a long time and someone else is actively working on it), refresh the page!

Posted : 31/05/2022 1:15 pm
T.S. Anna
(@anna)
Topic starter

I made an error with the making of the cryptpad drive, but now all is corrected, also in the original post above.

However, it appears to me noone (except K) had made an account or anything, but if you did you probably noticed the folder was destroyed. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Posted : 27/06/2022 8:23 am
T.S. Anna
(@anna)
Topic starter

I was arranging the documents on cryptpad, specifically - the monthly meeting minutes. I found a couple of things that I should have done, but didn't. Now I have put them in motion. Please take a look at the meeting notes of this calendar year - there are quite a few things that (as far as I know) are not in motion, but according to the meeting minutes should be.. 🙂

Posted : 27/06/2022 9:13 am