ARC Monthly meeting - last one before holiday

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
T.S. Anna
(@anna)
Estimable Member Admin Registered
Topic starter

Where do we meet? As usual, I prefer in person/hybrid. You?

Who is and who is not joining? I know some people are away from Groningen, does that mean that you would like to join online or that you will not join at all?

Judith van der Elst would also like to join this meeting. She is taking care of the Art+Technology research line in 'Image in Context', and more specifically the Elsa Lab (AI project in relation to healthcare+art). She could tell us about some possibilities and her intentions. I have suggested that she joins at 11:30.

Here is a document for the agenda. Please do add items you find important.

Posted : 22/06/2022 3:54 pm
(@henry)
Active Member Admin Registered

Hi can I invite an interested artist who would like to join arc? She has emailed 3 times but gets no response I'm told. Could I invite her to this? H 

Posted : 23/06/2022 11:07 am
T.S. Anna
(@anna)
Estimable Member Admin Registered
Topic starter

Hey Henry, that's a pity that someone has sent e-mails and not gotten response. Where did she send them to??

I think there are then currently 2 people who want to join. Perhaps we can address this question in the meeting and (finally) agree on the 'procedure', let them know and invite them for something after the summer holiday. What do you think?

Perhaps we can start the new year with ARC Eats in the end of August or when everyone is back from their summer locations. This we can do in our garden on Peizerweg. 🙂

Posted : 23/06/2022 3:35 pm