0 Likes
K
 K
(@kevin)
Estimable Member Admin Registered
Topic starter

Hey all,

Just to initiate the ARC Space Thread.

We have the meeting with Karina Bakx (14/12/21) and today (04/12/21) we talk with Inbal about possibilities of ARC Space(s) and other ARC Hive(s). I will add a link to another post soonish.

The link will appears here 🙂

So let's talk about ARC Space! We can use this thread to add any information or contact we have/had - and keep in touch about advancements.

Of course we could/should talk about what we want as an ARC Space, where, with what organisation, how, for how long and such questions.

What our perfect space should be looking like? Where ideally will it be? Maybe there is also space for fantasy!

Anyway feel free to answer this initial post with practical matters and imaginative projections 😉

Posted : 04/12/2021 7:40 pm
K
 K
(@kevin)
Topic starter

Here's a part of a post from the new season initial meeting (22.09.21):

ARC Space

Who to talk to?

Paul de Rook, former alderman, who is the new one?

Klaas Koetje, Menno Conner, Karina Baks, Esther de Graaf
Start with talks, with the above people. 

Linde suggested that they have free space. A good starting point.

For the full post, it's here.

Is it still an idea to talk with those people for space? Has it been done?

Posted : 04/12/2021 7:45 pm
T.S. Anna
(@anna)

@kevin nice!

I also have several suggestions for 'people to talk to about ...' from different sources, but I think let's just take it one step at a time.

We already have a meeting with Karina scheduled next week, let's take it from there.

// Menno is on the list because of his network and his access to the gemeente. Esther is there because she initiated the "Meer Steun voor Makers" 'petition' (together with Klaas Koetje and Nina Wijnmaalen), but she too has connections to the gemeente, and she organized the meeting with former alderman/wethouder, maybe also the new one, not sure. It appears that the new wethouder for culture is Berndt Benjamins (D66)).

Posted : 06/12/2021 1:12 pm